Past Tesletter articles
Tesla tweaked their new referral program, from now and until May 28th any person using a referral will get 5,000 miles of free Supercharging. Each referral now gives you five chances to win a Model Y or a Roadster, if you already have free Supercharging you get ten chances to win.
Read more: TeslaFrom issue #57
Tesla is extending the referral program at least one more time. The new Tesla referral program will be introduced in May 1st, 2018 until July 15th, 2018. Main changes compared to the one introduced in April 1st, 2018 (which will only last till Apr 30th, 2018) are:
- The $500 credit toward service or vehicle accessories for the first friend referred will no longer be available.
- With 4 qualifying referrals, you will now get the 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X instead of the Powerwall 2.
- With 5 qualifying referrals, you will now get a Powerwall 2 instead of an early access token for Solar Roof.
Read more: Tesla.comFrom issue #5
The latest round of Tesla’s referral program for owners was supposed to end on July 15th, but the automaker has extended it for two more weeks – maintaining the opportunity for new buyers to get free unlimited Supercharging for Model S and Model X vehicles a little longer.
Why only two weeks? Is Tesla preparing something else?
Read more: ElectrekFrom issue #17
Tesla owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with a new Model S, Model X, or Model 3 Performance until September 16. From that point on, orders placed with a referral code will receive one year of free Supercharging instead of unlimited.
Read more: Tesla Referral ProgramFrom issue #24
Instead of $100 of Supercharging credit, they’re giving 6 months free, unlimited Supercharging now.
If we’ve been useful to you in any way, we’ll be flattered if you used our referral code.
Read more: Tesla Referral ProgramFrom issue #30
After September 16, 2018, full unlimited Supercharging will go away and owners will be able to give friends a $100 Supercharging credit.
It’s not the first time that Tesla announces that the free, unlimited Supercharging is going away, we’ll see if this time is for good.
Read more: Tesla referral programFrom issue #25
- The referral code is now valid to get free unlimited Supercharging for M3P.
- After September 16, 2018, full unlimited Supercharging will go away and it’ll be replaced by one year of unlimited Supercharging.
- All M3P purchased before August 1st, 2018, will automatically get free, unlimited Supercharging.
Read more: TeslaFrom issue #19
Tesla announced their new referral program recently. This time it is way more cost effective for the company. If you are planning on buying a new Tesla and want to use our code to get $1,000 of free Supercharging, we would be flattered http://ts.la/ignacio9266
Read more: TeslaFrom issue #52
Tesla Referral program is over, its last day was Feb 2nd. If you happen to have any unclaimed awards, you have until April 1st to select them. If you unlocked the level «Founders Series Roadster» and have a discount for the Roadster (yeah, I envy you!), they will expire one year after the Roadster becomes available to order.
Read more: TeslaFrom issue #45
Tesla Model S and Model X owners who didn’t get unlimited free Supercharging were getting 400 kWh (~1,000 miles) of Supercharger credits annually but that ended on November 1, 2018. After November 1, 2018 Model S and Model X purchased with a referral code would only receive 6 months of free Supercharging, the same as the Model 3.
Read more: ElectrekFrom issue #33
Tesla is discontinuing their referral program and this time is for good. If you are thinking about buying a new Tesla you can still get 6 months of free supercharging if you do it before February 1st, and if you need a referral code, we would be honored if you use ours http://ts.la/ignacio9266
Read more: TwitterFrom issue #43
Multiple people are waiting to receive this perk from the Tesla referral program, and just recently some have received an email from Tesla stating the following: «The Forged Performance Wheels for Model 3 are expected to enter production and begin fulfilling by summer’s end. Be on the lookout for more information in the coming weeks and months!». I don’t have a Model 3 but I wonder how these wheels look like, I expect nothing but S3XY!
Read more: TMC ForumFrom issue #71
Starting from Oct 5th Tesla has made several changes to their referral program:
- People purchasing Teslas with a referral code will get $100 in Supercharging credit
- All Model 3s can now take advantage of it
- The list of referral awards has changed, a couple of the new additions are: 1st referral gets you your photo launched into space and 4th gives you priority access to vehicle software updates
- If you are thinking of buying a new Tesla and we have been useful please use our referral code
Read more: Tesla Referral ProgramFrom issue #28