Past Tesletter articles
Tesla just updated the price of its Model 3 SR+ lowering it to $37,990 (-$2k) in the US. Prices elsewhere remain untouched, at least for now.
Model S/Model X LR and Performance versions’ price has also been lowered to $74,990 and $79,990 respectively (-$5k), but they no longer come with free Supercharging.
If you’re ordering a Tesla soon and we’ve been helpful in any way, please consider using my referral code http://ts.la/ignacio9266
Read more: Twitter
From issue #113
Tesla just raised the price of AP if purchased after delivery to $8k but the new trial offers a promotional price of $5,500. If you try it and like it, buy it while it’s still discounted!
Disclaimer: We love our AP and think it makes road trips much more relaxed even though you still have to pay full attention to the car, traffic, etc.
Read more: TeslaFrom issue #32
Model S Changes:
- Carbon fiber spoiler has been made standard on all the Model S P100D
- Rear-facing child seats are gone
- 21″ Black Arachnid Wheels are not in the config anymore
- Panoramic Sunroof is gone
Model X Changes:
- The 6-seat with center console configuration has been discontinued
- 72 amp on-board charger: now only available in single phase markets. Other markets will only have the 48 amp charger»
Read more: RedditFrom issue #33